***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

it seems like the refs have been boning us on the yardage the past few weeks by giving teams an extra foot or two

Mitch Leidner is the worst division 1 quarterback in the country. He can't run, can't throw a spiral, and locks in on every receiver. Not so sure he would stand out at an MIAC school. Good riddens!! Get a dual threat QB in here that can move our offense.

Northwestern has the ball

Typical of the whole year. They give a spot, which was crap anyway, eyeball it and give em a first down. Been happening all year

WTF? Terrible spot and still think they were short. Why no measurement?

aight dude dont need the drama there are plenty of reasons for us to get smoked in camp randall that dont rhyeme with 'fook mcmee'
Look at how the defense has pulled up on their hits and NW has been driving to a score. It totally changed the chemistry of the defense.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

"Close to the 34" makes it right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Look at how the defense has pulled up on their hits and NW has been driving to a score. It totally changed the chemistry of the defense.

if the team loses today it will be all on the offense - a win and the credit should go totally to the defense. things are that one sided today

That was obvious jobbing. I mean, obvious. Bad spot to begin with, but even with that I think it would've been short with a measurment. How the HELL can a legitimate official walk up and signal first down on that out of hand. It's 4th down...HUGE play in the game. HUGE. You HAVE to measure that.

The problem was the flag stick guy was too lazy to lay the mat flat on the ground so the ref couldn't see the stick, only the mat which was lying crooked on the ground pointing backwards. Are those guys our guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

there is no doubt they are scoring a td here.

if the team loses today it will be all on the offense - a win and the credit should go totally to the defense. things are that one sided today
Do you think Wisconsin won't exploit Duke being out the first half next week? That's all they need to finish off the game. Going into Camp Randall with a gun shy defense and an impotent offense is bad juju.

Hey someone else made a Claeys mistake! Wooohooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if offense could be more inept inside the 10 yard line so we can for sure lose this game...JHC!

NW got a huge gift from the refs in 2014 when they were here. Anyone recall what that was?

fumble on kickoff. *facepalm*

Muhahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahah

THIS is Gopher football!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No doubt we're going to lose. Mitch will lead us to another 4th quarter meltdown with a late turnover to seal it. And Claeys will get fired.

Top Bottom