***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
We have turned the momentum around this season. That is not an easy task. It should be received as a credit to this staff and team. Northwestern now comes with two big rival games thereafter. We CANNOT and I repeat, CANNOT, look past this team. They always seem to win a game they shouldn't. We cannot look past them to our rivals.

Keep the momentum going, build a 3 game win streak heading into Iowa game.

I hope AK is behind center. Let's do this.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have turned the momentum around this season. That is not an easy task. It should be received as a credit to this staff and team. Northwestern now comes with two big rival games thereafter. We CANNOT and I repeat, CANNOT, look past this team. They always seem to win a game they shouldn't. We cannot look past them to our rivals.

Keep the momentum going, build a 3 game win streak heading into Iowa game.

I hope AK is behind center. Let's do this.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15STAUCLSSCLNCHBXODR-1

Another such game.

Stan, all you say is on the mark (although I'm not uncomfortable if TM is under center).

To the Gopherhole community, if you are a veteran I thank you for your service. If you know a veteran, consider reaching out and thanking him or her. They have allowed us to enjoy many freedoms not known in the rest of world.

Go Gophers !!!

Never been cheaper to see a B10 game! I suspect the cold and free tickets for 2023 STH's has something to do with this

1668205182615.png

Gophers built for the cold. Quarterback with lineage to Scandinavia. Lineman from the frozen North. Tight ends who like to ice fish. Mo was born during a blizzard (allegedly). Receivers that take ice baths for fun. Linebackers who chew ice while shoveling. DBs who donated their team coats because they don’t feel cold. Kickers with ice literally in their veins.

Gophers built for the cold. Quarterback with lineage to Scandinavia. Lineman from the frozen North. Tight ends who like to ice fish. Mo was born during a blizzard (allegedly). Receivers that take ice baths for fun. Linebackers who chew ice while shoveling. DBs who donated their team coats because they don’t feel cold. Kickers with ice literally in their veins.
Kaliakmanis is a Scandinavian name? 🤔

I did not realize Cats had not won since beating Frosty. Makes me a bit nervous. But I was sure we would beat Purdue and I was nervous about Nebby so..........

Pretty chilly out there. Anyone know if they fired up the heating coyles for this one? 🤔

The start of our game is going to get moved to BTN+ isn’t it?

Top Bottom