***OFFICIAL NORTHWESTERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

EVANS TD!!!!!!! Not bad for his 3rd career carry.

Evans got some bounce and steps in his runs! I like it!! Looks fast.

Is this Evans first action? He looked really good there and would be available the rest of the season if it was his first action.

The time is now for Mo's Cannabis Gushers! The state legislators had better hurry up! I am still on the fence about ingesting any cannabis product to quell the daily pain that I am experiencing thanks to Long Covid.

Last edited:

Alright, our West title hinges upon the outcome of 3 games.

R

Run up the middle for zero yards on a wildcat?
Lol! So true. Earlier I predicted he wouldn’t get in at all and it’s better than not getting in the game at all.

Is this Evans first action? He looked really good there and would be available the rest of the season if it was his first action.

I watched every game and I don't remember seeing him play this season. The only time I saw him before today was in the spring game where he was pretty good.

I watched every game and I don't remember seeing him play this season. The only time I saw him before today was in the spring game where he was pretty good.
Holding his redshirt

We need Northwestern or Indiana to upset Purdue and for Michigan or Northwestern to beat Illinois.

The Gophers have to do their part and beat Iowa and Wisconsin. This is Big Ten Football!

Top Bottom