***OFFICIAL NORTH CAROLINA AT MINNESOTA 2024 SEASON OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I can tell you right now with 100% certainty that Greg Harbaugh Jr will not be back next year. How sad is that, that you can say that in the first half of game one? NDSU can find better coaches year in and year out. How can’t P.J. Fleck find a competent OC? I mean seriously, how can’t a guy with his stature find a good OC?

I'm confused....where are we right now on Fleck's success graph?!
We are fine. The GopherHole football experts assured us and even insulted those who questioned whether that the offensive problems were all AK’s fault. And the one thing I have learned in talking to Gopher fans is everyone things the GH posters know a lot about sports.

I can tell you right now with 100% certainty that Greg Harbaugh Jr will not be back next year. How sad is that, that you can say that in the first half of game one? NDSU can find better coaches year in and year out. How can’t P.J. Fleck find a competent OC? I mean seriously, how can’t a guy with his stature find a good OC?
In fairness his bionic eyes might need a software update.

Offensive system is a joke - I'm going to try to hang in here as long as possible tonight watching this

Pretty mediocre performance so far. Already feels like it’s going to be a long season.

Top Bottom