***OFFICIAL NORTH CAROLINA AT MINNESOTA 2024 SEASON OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I assume you mean Ray Christenson. as an older guy, Ray will always be the sound of Gopher radio in my head. Dave Lee - the more I listened to him the more he became like fingernails on the blackboard. Mike Grimm is capable. He's better on football than basketball. I wish he would just announce the game and stop trying to be a referee.

then again, I lived in Iowa when Jim Zabel and Ed Podolak were doing Hawkeye games on the radio. that was ............... unique.
Thank you...I was in a hurry and sloppy...yes, Ray Christensen...I should probably include Rod Trongard...he served admirably too...I

Players are out on the field warming up!!!

Did they add even more commercials to the pregame show? In the 20 minutes I've been listening....it's been about 17 minutes of commercials. Not exaggerating.

Doing the tunnel team right now! RTB SKIUMAH GO GOPHERS!

Good news is the receiver was wide open. Hopefully, Max settles in….

Ugly start to the season. Got to start with some higher % passes rather than giving him a poor route choice on 1st and a 3rd and long on his second pass attempt. That said, poorly thrown ball on 3rd.

Ugly start to the season. Got to start with some higher % passes rather than giving him a poor route choice on 1st and a 3rd and long on his second pass attempt. That said, poorly thrown ball on 3rd.

Real bad.

Top Bottom