***OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE AT MINNESOTA JERRY KILL VS P.J. FLECK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

~20 touches is a ton for a player coming off an Achilles. That was a great performance and he probably shouldn't have even touched it that much.
Precisely. That's probably as many touches as he should see in a meaningful game.

Did anyone else catch that? They said Barber passed due to a heat stroke, that is that first I heard what the actual death was caused by i think.

Did anyone else catch that? They said Barber passed due to a heat stroke, that is that first I heard what the actual death was caused by i think.
That’s been out a while I think.

Striggow looks athletic.

Whats with the Bushwackers arm thing after a sack??

They said he had the thermostat in his apartment set at 91 because he liked to work out in "sauna-like" conditions...

Any clue who was in the medical tent?

I bet Jerry wished he had never stepped foot back on the Minnesota campus like he mentioned before after this total beatdown.

Anybody trying to watch on Foxsports.com? If so, are you getting the "error try again later" message?

That pass hit the lineman in the back. Isn't that a penalty for a lineman touching it 1st?

I said this a few weeks ago but I think the Minnesota - Purdue game could end up the game-of-the-year in the West.

Top Bottom