***OFFICIAL NEVADA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

They are kinda different backs, but he reminds me of Chuck Forman our beloved number 44. He was a great runner, but had literally no breakaway speed, either. Same deal with Taylor but I’ll take him as our bell cow just stay healthy.
I had the same thought and it's not too different from some recent backs here. I think you can look at Ibrahim and Cobb as backs known more for their vision, ability to pick up first downs and be work horses for a full game more so than their speed. I do think they probably are faster than DT, but still, he's in line with recent Minnesota backs who maybe aren't as speedy.

It's looking good so far. I hope this gives the team a potent shot of self-confidence, so we can keep The Pig in our possession.

I had the same thought and it's not too different from some recent backs here. I think you can look at Ibrahim and Cobb as backs known more for their vision, ability to pick up first downs and be work horses for a full game more so than their speed. I do think they probably are faster than DT, but still, he's in line with recent Minnesota backs who maybe aren't as speedy.
I'm wondering if his leg injury is still impacting him. It's been awhile but I thought I remember him having a higher top end speed

feel bad that kesich is looking like he may kick himself out of an opportunity in the NFL this year

Top Bottom