***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The ball hitting the ground for a perfect bounce for sims makes the play. Hard as the safety to just ignore it and stay in coverage when the ball is on the turf.

Stop feeling bad for yourselves and get going. This is a mediocre team

Kick off return killed us. Then I thought it was two backward passes and Sims calmly picked it up and threw it to the wide open guy. Not a good omen to start the half.
Gotta rally.

How didn’t they review that pass? Assumed it
Now, should PJ have used a TO to force them to review that?
nope. It was backwards. I don’t think that safety thought for 1 second that he would throw it. He was thinking about covering Sims run. Which kinda makes sense. If Sims ran, he might have gotten 20 yards at least.

What in the hell was that. Safety can’t leave that guy open

Short passing games are inefficient and dumb. Need more downfield throws.

Lotta ball game left, but right now Rhule is beating PJs ass.
I don’t know if he is or if it’s just they’re overthinking. Every time they cut to Rhule he’s staring into space like he can’t believe his luck

PJs‘s teams never seem to be ready early in the season. Seems a lot that way today, too, it’s just that instead of playing a patsy, they decided to play a B1G game. Really bad idea. PJ’s teams always need to warm up first.

Gonnaget pizza n watch house of dragons. Hope PJ looks at our special teams rankings.

Biting on the trick play sucked but that offensive drive make things feel so much worse. Something needs to change.

That 3 3 5 is giving our OCs fits. Don't know if/where the blitzes are coming from.

Top Bottom