***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

IMG-6979.jpg

Sounds pretty loud there. Can’t hear anything pregame says

Last edited:

The flags on the field are blowing all over the place.

Doesn’t seem like it’s windy but on the field it is really blowing.

Is there an actual reason FUX has a pregame in Minnesota?

Talking everything except this game. Fuck Slime, fuck michigan, talk about this game for more than 11 seconds at the very end of the show.

For those of you watching on tv the tape delay is extra long today. Gophers are up by 24 already.
Thanks.

I was too busy watching about nebraska volleyball attendance that somehow leads into rule and his magical abilities.

I was waiting for the surprise because there’s always one and Lindenberg being out was it.

Anyone need two tickets?

Driver with Adult Bull in Passenger Seat Pulled Over by Nebraska Police: ‘Some Citable Issues’​

Michael Lee Simpson
Thu, August 31, 2023 at 7:30 AM PDT

Lee Meyer was taking his bull Howdy Doody for a ride when police performed a routine traffic stop: "You’re not going to run across that every day," Police Captain Chad Reiman tells PEOPLE

A Nebraska man was pulled over by police Wednesday for driving with the biggest front-seat passenger imaginable: a fully-grown Watusi bull.

Norfolk Police Division responded to a call about a bull riding shotgun with the man on 275 eastbound at around 10:00 a.m., according to News Channel Nebraska.

“The officers received a call referencing a car driving into town that had a cow in it,” Police Captain Chad Reiman told the outlet. “They thought that it was going to be a calf, something small or something that would actually fit inside the vehicle.”

“As a result, the officer performed a traffic stop and addressed some traffic violations that were occurring with that particular situation,” Reiman added.

View attachment 26634
Is that thing real?
I saw this picture and originally thought it was a fake bull.
🤣

Wow!! that gold in the end zone looks awesome.

I missed the Lindenberg out...true? Or messin'?

Hopefully, Rhule has been no more inspiring to his team this fall than the sideline interview.

Top Bottom