***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Could use his experience.
Yes, but more importantly his talent the kids a Baller probably our best player. I love our backup linebackers, but they are lean. They run like deer but I don’t know if they can hold up on the LOS.

Lindenberg is out with a hamstring tweak. Jeffries also out. CRAB questionable.

I guess we will see what Selig and Williams are made of with some Baranowski mixed in
That's news we don't like to hear. Don't despair. The next men are up!

Last edited:

Lots of questions will be answered tonight for both teams. Win or lose, the Gophers are going to turn things into a positive.

I am on a Gophers Express bus to the game. Most people are wearing shorts with their gold shirt.

What a great night for a prime time SOLD OUT season-opener game.

Come on PJ and team, make it a big win.

Lindenberg out sucks and is unexpected. I was looking forward to seeing him be the man.

Yes, but more importantly his talent the kids a Baller probably our best player. I love our backup linebackers, but they are lean. They run like deer but I don’t know if they can hold up on the LOS.
PJ said our D Line looking good, hopefully they dominate LOS.

I am on a Gophers Express bus to the game. Most people are wearing shorts with their gold shirt.

What a great night for a prime time SOLD OUT season-opener game.

Come on PJ and team, make it a big win.

Couldn't get better weather.
I should have gotten tickets...

Anyone need two tickets?

Driver with Adult Bull in Passenger Seat Pulled Over by Nebraska Police: ‘Some Citable Issues’​

Michael Lee Simpson
Thu, August 31, 2023 at 7:30 AM PDT

Lee Meyer was taking his bull Howdy Doody for a ride when police performed a routine traffic stop: "You’re not going to run across that every day," Police Captain Chad Reiman tells PEOPLE

A Nebraska man was pulled over by police Wednesday for driving with the biggest front-seat passenger imaginable: a fully-grown Watusi bull.

Norfolk Police Division responded to a call about a bull riding shotgun with the man on 275 eastbound at around 10:00 a.m., according to News Channel Nebraska.

“The officers received a call referencing a car driving into town that had a cow in it,” Police Captain Chad Reiman told the outlet. “They thought that it was going to be a calf, something small or something that would actually fit inside the vehicle.”

“As a result, the officer performed a traffic stop and addressed some traffic violations that were occurring with that particular situation,” Reiman added.

1693522134349.png

Our availability list is pretty extensive for the first game of the year imo

That being said…. WERE GONNA STEAM ROLL THE HUSKERS! Got the whole house ready for the game. Can’t wait to see this years team! SKI U MAH RTB GO GOPHERS!

Made it home from my Idalia evacuation. The goal when I set out on Tuesday was to be in my hopefully dry home in time for the Gopher game.

Fortune smiled upon us and I’m ready to Row the Boat. Thankfully, not in my living room.
I dodged my first hurricane as a new Florida resident. Fortunately I'm far enough south that I only had to deal with rain bands and tornado warnings. I've got my gold on and will be watching the game with a tiki type drink in hand.

Gimme a healthy dose of Tyler and Evans and let’s pound the shit out a Nebraska front short on dudes

Top Bottom