***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Hold down the fort for me.

working my side gig tonight doing PA for a HS Volleyball match, so as long as it doesn't go to 5 sets, I should be home by halftime. (I probably just jinxed myself)

be kind to me - I'm feeling very old. right knee has been bothering me so I went to see an orthopedist. preliminary diagnosis - arthritis. got a cortisone shot and the knee is feeling a little better, but still - bleeping arthritis. while many of you will be putting ice in your tailgate beverages, I will be putting ice on my knee.

It's 1:40pm right now. According to those guys that say they never have problems with security lines, this is when you should start walking up to the stadium.

I'm not getting much done at work today. A bit distracted.

giphy.gif

Just watched our 2018 game vs NEB on B1G in-60. That was the last time they beat us. Crab was wearing 3 and had some amazing catches. We had Rashod and TJ, Tanner took over for Zach Annexstad that game, it was a back and forth game but we had some crazy turn overs.

NEB scored 46 on us that game!

Let’s make it 5 in a row tonight baby! Can’t wait!

Hopefully the trail of tears that will be running from the Bank southwest to Lincoln, NE later tonight will help with the lack of moisture the region has experienced.

*POUND* Nebraska.

1 if by land and 2 if by air. So that equals 3.

Can't shake the feeling that Nebraska will be too much for the Gophers tonight. They have a veteran transfer dual-threat QB, some good running backs, new coach who will love to debut with a win on national TV, a revenge game for Huskers for getting kicked around by MN these past few years; Gophers lost All-American center and running back, with only one decent replacement for Mo, lost a lot in the offensive line, plus some defensive stars, and Athan is basically a rookie who looked bad in the spring game. Plus Fleck tends to start slow and struggle in early schedule.

Can't shake the feeling that Nebraska will be too much for the Gophers tonight. They have a veteran transfer dual-threat QB, some good running backs, new coach who will love to debut with a win on national TV, a revenge game for Huskers for getting kicked around by MN these past few years; Gophers lost All-American center and running back, with only one decent replacement for Mo, lost a lot in the offensive line, plus some defensive stars, and Athan is basically a rookie who looked bad in the spring game. Plus Fleck tends to start slow and struggle in early schedule.
Hopefully got over the early season struggles last year when they outscored opponents 183-24 in their first four games.

No.

Kindly direct future negative gameday comments to huskerhole

Will our LBs show tonight? That's my only fear against dual threat QB and solid RBs of NEB- tech. we might need to play 7 DBs if our LBs don't play well. Go U Phars forever, but man, losing tonight just doesn't fit into my grand vision of what Gophs can do this season. I'm on my pregame edge now, so come on guys ...

Lindenberg is out with a hamstring tweak. Jeffries also out. CRAB questionable.

I guess we will see what Selig and Williams are made of with some Baranowski mixed in

Top Bottom