***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

TBH I don't mind this starting 5
This will sound weird and I have no idea if this is the case, but some players prefer coming off the bench as opposed to starting. For some players it allows them to observe the action and see how the game is going to flow.

This will sound weird and I have no idea if this is the case, but some players prefer coming off the bench as opposed to starting. For some players it allows them to observe the action and see how the game is going to flow.
And some coaches prefer having certain players come off the bench. I spent a lot of time observing and seeing how the game flowed......

So, for 15 minutes both teams are just chillin' until Maryland Penn St is over?

Yes, I've heard some players say that before.

Do they really have to wait for games to finish to start another one?

Sometimes they'll put a game the overflow BTN channel (693 I think on Comcast) but apparently they're not doing that tonight.

This game could go overtime. I'm assuming they'd have to put one of them on overflow.

Waiting an undetermined time to start a game is really stupid! Coaches obviously have no power and AD's have no balls if they allow this.

I guess if there's ever a time for an injury, it's now. But they'll have to find a way to win this without him.

Fox Sports app not working. So basically just can't watch?

Watch on laptop. Dumb.

if this goes to OT I'm pissed

Edit: swear this always happens to the gophers—was that foul call w/4 secs left legit or were refs just tryin to spice up a shit matchup

Wonder what the TO to made FG ratio is on the alley oop attempts this year

Top Bottom