***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
A bit late today, sorry all. Well we know a few Hoiberg Bobo’s will be rooting for him in the media area.

If Gophers want to get to 8+ BT wins we really need this game. And there’s no excuse not get to get this W. I don’t want a slow start followed by a modest “comeback” followed by “I’m proud the way we battled back” comments. I WANT A WIN!

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dakota2

Reaction score
Stan as always came through. Now the Gophs guaranteed a win.
Ben could get hot from three. Or maybe the basketball players could do it.

Somewhat mind boggling that folks think a coach is 100% responsible for the numbers on the scoreboard.

Off-GridTNgopher

Reaction score
Hearing Ben on the Powertrip discussing his de La salle days has me amped. Go gophers!
That's all he's got... Hell never forget the '82

I bet Ben could throw that basketball clear over these mountains in my back yard tho

GopherBlood777

Reaction score
Ben could get hot from three. Or maybe the basketball players could do it.

Somewhat mind boggling that folks think a coach is 100% responsible for the numbers on the scoreboard.
The coach isn't responsible for the results? He didn't recruit the available players, choose his staff, and determine the system they run to win games? Wild stuff, you can learn something new every day here.

Dakota2

Reaction score
The coach isn't responsible for the results? He didn't recruit the available players, choose his staff, and determine the system they run to win games? Wild stuff, you can learn something new every day here.
He did all of those things in the years, months, weeks, and days leading up to points. tonight’s tipoff. He can’t make the ball go in the basket tonight. Let’s just hope he has a better interior defensive plan than the joke clown at Columbus who let Garcia score 36

BarnBurner

Reaction score
He did all of those things in the years, months, weeks, and days leading up to points. tonight’s tipoff. He can’t make the ball go in the basket tonight. Let’s just hope he has a better interior defensive plan than the joke clown at Columbus who let Garcia score 36
Holtman? You mean the coach that got the w?

Top Bottom