***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

These announcers are atrocious. I’m about to go to a Christmas with 21 kids under 10 and the worst noise I’ll have heard today is this broadcast.

Someone forgot to tell the refs we’re no longer playing Wisconsin.

These announcers are atrocious. I’m about to go to a Christmas with 21 kids under 10 and the worst noise I’ll have heard today is this broadcast.
Provous is fine. No idea who the color guy is.

Is that actually a backcourt violation?

Breaking out the Pitino playbook of stand around for 30 seconds and chuck up a 3 is working great!

This game is like watching a cat play with a sweater. Runs everywhere!

Nice finish to the half.
Had the one lull on both ends of the floor, but overall a very good half by the Gophers.
Love the uni's they are wearing today as well!

Nice finish to the half.
Had the one lull on both ends of the floor, but overall a very good half by the Gophers.
Love the uni's they are wearing today as well!
If we could figure out those atrocious lulls that pop up each game we’d win a few games this season. These are definitely the games we need to finish. Also fun to see the offense showing up. Pts = wins!

I’d like to see Payne go up against Walker. Similar styles and abilities it appears.
I’d really like Payne to steal that soft touch off the glass. Was definitely surprised by those back to back scores by Walker. I fully expect Payne to be a better player in the long term, but you can see who the veteran is right now.

I’d really like Payne to steal that soft touch off the glass. Was definitely surprised by those back to back scores by Walker. I fully expect Payne to be a better player in the long term, but you can see who the veteran is right now.

Think you might be confusing Payne and Garcia.

Top Bottom