***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I couldn't care less about how many points the Gophers get. I care that it's one more than Nebraska. I care that these kids put together a solid 2nd half with low turnovers, majority of rebounds, good ball movement and great defense.

My position on Carrington is well known (he is not a high caliber D1 player). Todays game is proving that.

A) barely gets on the floor against a Big10 perennial bottom feeder

B) produces nothing but getting blown by on defense (by slow offense players
One half as a freshman does not prove anything. You may end up being right but this doesn't prove anything.

Nebraska needed a boost so another non-call. Minnesota gets no love.

Refs are assuring Nebraska will win this as long as they make their FT's.

4 guys around Payne and he still gets the rebound!

My position on Carrington is well known (he is not a high caliber D1 player). Todays game is proving that.

You're delusional with all of this.

These refs got their special checks at halftime

Kids have to push through and respond.

For the life of me, I don’t see what Samuels contributes to this team. He contributes nothing offensively. Why not give freshmen Carrington and Henley the minutes to give them some experience for the future?

I couldn't care less about how many points the Gophers get. I care that it's one more than Nebraska. I care that these kids put together a solid 2nd half with low turnovers, majority of rebounds, good ball movement and great defense.
We clearly need to score more points to win.

Yeah this is just insane to declare a dude as “not a high caliber D1 player” 11 games into his freshman year, especially when he’s had a 20 point game already.

We’ve gotten so impatient with expecting 18 year olds to be immediately ready to play in the big 10

The refs came straight from the 'Vu after an all night bender.

Ben finally in the refs ear. Too little too late.

Can we play some defense? Can win the game if the effort on D is there. Defense has been dreadful.

That was JOJ's chance at an assist! Dang that was half way down by Cooper

JOJ almost had an assist!!! Cooper’s gotta hit that open 3 for him

Top Bottom