***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

So many positives watching the toddlers grow up. Still no win, which is a bummer, but the kids showed they are getting stronger. Too bad they didn't get the win.

This was the most winnable game on the B1G schedule by a good margin. I'm not sure where they get one but they'll probably get one somewhere.

That's a great sign! Maybe in a game where Payne hits two free throws, Ola Joseph may also get an assist.

I'm happy that my speculation about the concurrence of rare events came true!

Disappointing finish but we're getting closer. Two close games in a row after not getting close at all to any P6 teams.

Down 6 with 9 seconds left and Cooper goes in for 2. I mean, we weren't winning anyway, but ... Was he not thinking or did he agree we weren't winning anyway?

This was an entertaining game, and I'm glad the Gophs came with good effort and intensity instead of laying an egg. I do see progress and improvement.

That said, this is a big blow. It's their most winnable game on the league schedule. Even if they do keep improving, so is everyone else. The concern of a winless conference season grows.

Thoughts.

I dont like to do this but the refs were truly terrible. Coach needed to get a T to send a message to them at some point.

As I mentioned a few guys had the best games of their season, nice to see.

The more I see the more I know CBJ is a bad head coach. Bad lineups at crucial times, refuses to get in the refs face, terrible plays out of TOs. I don't know how you can possibly think he's any good.

We will not be favored in any game the rest of this year. A 0 win conference schedule is very in play.

So we should pull the plug after this season?
No. Fire him right now. In the locker room. Throw all his stuff out on the street. Then go burn his house down and kick his dog.

As long as we're overreacting, let's just go for it!! :)

I'm happy that my speculation about the concurrence of rare events came true!

Disappointing finish but we're getting closer. Two close games in a row after not getting close at all to any P6 teams.
It’s a process and improvement is being made.

Thoughts.

I dont like to do this but the refs were truly terrible. Coach needed to get a T to send a message to them at some point.

The more I see the more I know CBJ is a bad head coach. Bad lineups at crucial times, refuses to get in the refs face, terrible plays out of TOs. I don't know how you can possibly think he's any good.

We will not be favored in any game the rest of this year. A 0 win conference schedule is very in play.
Here here. A couple of those calls/no-calls in the first half were so bad, I was taken aback at how passive Ben was.

Thoughts.

With all due respect, the refs did not make the Gophers stand around with the ball for the last 5 minutes of the game.

Top Bottom