***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA, FROST V FLECK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Lots of time left in the half. Let's get a score. We may even use our 1 and only timeout in the process.

OK run some clock and punch one in for 7. Then we get the ball. Huge opportunity here if the offense can deliver.

So he can hit a 50 yarder but misses an XP....big drive before the half here, kill the clock, get some points and go into the locker room with a solid lead.

I was just about to ask for a nice mix of short passes and runs. But I'll take a long completion too.

Hope TM2 starts hitting his receivers in stride as we would have had a couple more TD's.

Bummed that Wright seems to be missing again

I love it.....people bitch and moan about RUTM so the coaches dial up something creative that doesn't work and we actually have people posting here wondering why we don't just RUTM... :)
It was dumb. Didn’t need it. Weren’t just doing RUTM. Why get cute when no need to. Out coached themselves all year, with worst examples Miami and BG. Now they are playing well. Just keep doing what is working - they are marching again. Don’t get cute.

Nebraska linemen crying to the refs. No, its called getting your ass kicked.

Top Bottom