***OFFICIAL MOUNT SAINT MARY'S AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

There was a game or two last year that Stephon Sharp had to log like 30+ minutes, right? Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

Great game from Murphy. Needs to work on those free throws. McBrayer looked very good tonight as well.

There was a game or two last year that Stephon Sharp had to log like 30+ minutes, right? Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

yes, when Mason, Dorsey and McB were all suspended. Sharp was probably the teams best player at the end lol

McBrayer shot 100% Um...that's pretty good!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We beat the 8 turnovers in the first half alone. But, alas, I don't think you meant it that way. [emoji33]

Hahaha it was ugly. We ended up with more than 8 turnovers in the first half right??

What was the total???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully the guys can get rested for Friday. 3 games in 5 days is tough, especially early on in the season.

Hahaha it was ugly. We ended up with more than 8 turnovers in the first half right??

What was the total???

I think it was 16 turnovers for the game.

McBrayer shot 100% Um...that's pretty good!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

McBrayer plus 20 more pounds would be such a nice player... I hope he can be as effective against some of the bigger 2 guards in the conference...

What was the total???

I'm not terribly concerned with the turnovers yet. Really young team......still gelling. Also have to consider the offensive pace. They pushed the ball up the court at a lightning speed. Of course some of that has to do with MSM pressing.....but I cannot recall a Gophers team this athletic for a long time. We have a number of guards capable of driving and making plays at the rim.

The gophers played so much better in the second half when they went inside as they had no answer for our size. I thought the game was very sloppy and the refs called way to many soft touch fouls that often are not called in big ten play.

The gophers played so much better in the second half when they went inside as they had no answer for our size. I thought the game was very sloppy and the refs called way to many soft touch fouls that often are not called in big ten play.
I regret the many times I have complained about poor officiating in the past because much of that was great compared to last night. The crowd even booed some of the calls on MSM.

MSM's strategy to win was to create an ugly game. They were half successful.

4 turnovers for Nate is not his M.O.. In fact last nights game was tied for his worst TO based game of his career matching 3 other games (Lousiana Ragin Cagjuns of this year, @Nebraska last year, vs. South Dakota Last year). I believe all 4 came in the first half. I know he was under a lot of pressure with MSM's guard play and he tried to force long passes to relieve the pressure bringing the ball up the court which was the result of most if not all of these turnovers. Im not worried about the turnover result last night. He had a tough assignment and this is an outlier.

Top Bottom