***OFFICIAL MOUNT SAINT MARY'S AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

"Coffey too strong!"....

The guy has been waiting all day to say that one.

What's really frustrating is that the AutoOwners commercials play right through the 30 second commercials just fine, but when it comes back to the game action it's freezing every couple of seconds.

Lady in background, "keep the mic closer to your mouth."... lol

Fouls this half:
Gophers, 3
The Mount, 278

I've seen a lot of turnovers, but that traveling, that's the worst!

Hopefully the gophers win. This is a home game, and if they lose this, they'll have to win 2 on the road to make up for it.

I hope to see:
1. Dominate rebounding from our Bigs
2. Continuation of solid defense from our guards
3. Lets see if we can beat our 8 turnovers from last game!

Go Gophers!

We beat the 8 turnovers in the first half alone. But, alas, I don't think you meant it that way. [emoji33]

Minnesota 1 for 7 from three point region. Between last game and this game they are shooting around 18% from 3.

Mitch. I love this guy.

Reminds me of the color guy from Major League.

Coffey looks smooth. Nice baseline drive.

I'm pretty sure The Mount is on a twenty day road trip.

I'm pretty sure The Mount is on a twenty day road trip.

Sounds like they're touring around pretty good here. I guess it'll be a good experience for their players.

At what point do you go full second line?
No injuries needed and St Johns Friday.

At what point do you go full second line?
No injuries needed and St Johns Friday.

They do seem a little sluggish tonight. Wonder if fatigue is setting in.

Also, is that ref who called the T on the dunk from the 1980's? Players do that all the time now days.

Gophers are passing very well out of the post double teams tonight.

Really like the length of this team! Hurt may be the 9th or 10th player but you can tell he knows where to be when on the court. Buggs just could never figure that out!

Like that we get to see what all players bring. We should have a much improved team and record from last year.

I guess the game is being replayed tomorrow on BTN, so the announcer is pretending that it's Thursday afternoon? Or maybe the game happened in the future?

I'm confused

Top Bottom