***OFFICIAL MOUNT SAINT MARY'S AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
A modest test behind us, and two bigger tests in front of us on Friday night and next Tuesday. But a team coming off 8 wins can't overlook anyone, including tonight. While it should be a game that Hurt, Gilbert, Konate, Sharp and Gaston get some solid run, we have to get to that point first. Put this team away early, don't let them hang around.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the game is on BTN Plus. :( Was hoping for maybe a regular BTN in order to be able to watch without subscription. Oh well.

Let's move on to 3-0!

I see the game is on BTN Plus. :( Was hoping for maybe a regular BTN in order to be able to watch without subscription. Oh well.

Let's move on to 3-0!

Friday's game with St. Johns is on BTN.

Let's move on to 3-0!
I have listened to the games using my "tunein" app.
I am looking forward to Fridays game when I can get my first chance to watch the team play rather than look for highlights afterward.

I have listened to the games using my "tunein" app. I am looking forward to Fridays game when I can get my first chance to watch the team play rather than look for highlights afterward.
I'm guessing there's plenty of tickets available for tonight's game if you want to go check them out.

It appears the majority of their offense comes from their guards and that they play a small lineup. Their bigs haven't shown much talent thus far so I think this game will have heavy emphasize on our guards playing solid defense.

I hope to see:
1. Dominate rebounding from our Bigs
2. Continuation of solid defense from our guards
3. Lets see if we can beat our 8 turnovers from last game!

Go Gophers!

Sure hope we get the same BTN Plus announcers tonite inc. something called "Barfly". Good Lord, those guys were the worst i've ever heard.

Apparently they have a guy who is 5'5" and can dunk.

With a BTN Plus subscription, is it only streamed online, or is it also on TV? If TV, how do I locate the channel? (I have Dish)? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With a BTN Plus subscription, is it only streamed online, or is it also on TV? If TV, how do I locate the channel? (I have Dish)? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. If you want it on your tv you will have to get the BTN2go app on your Roku, Firestick, or Smart TV etc. or you can use chromecast from your phone or tablet or you could also hook up your computer to your tv.

This set of Jr announcers seems a bit more competent

Nice to have some bigs who can make free throws.

Maybe I spoke too soon, this color guy is really terrible. Play by play isn't bad though.

You must not have been watching the last game. These guys are better.

i did watch the last game.

in this game, the color guy can't stop saying "growing" when describing every player on the court.

13:00 to go. Hurt and Konate both in. Gophers haven't committed a foul yet.

Maybe I spoke too soon, this color guy is really terrible. Play by play isn't bad though.

Maybe they just sound a touch more polished - their voices aren't painful to listen to

Big Ten to Go here ... my feed is freezing every couple of seconds.. anyone else have this issue - video is much better that Monday night.. frustrating

Curry is awesome. We desperately needed a replacement for Konate.

Different morons doing the play by play...same result.

Murphy needs to make his damn free throws

Top Bottom