*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-WISCONSIN IN-GAME THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it really that hard to find a kicker and punter to play on a big ten team?

Down by 1 in a close game in a game where you are supposed to lose by 3 touchdowns. I think I go for it there.

I sure wish our punters were perfect everytime like you commentors.

WE gotta start capitalizing on these opportunities!

Can someone give us a bit of info on Roderick Williams? Just wondering if he is supposed to be a RB of the future or more of a role player? I don't remember hearing a ton about him I guess...but I also don't follow the recruiting as close as some of you.

I went to the Signing Day Social and the 3 players who Kill talked the most glowingly about were Williams, Maye, and Plsek.

Jesus, how many times are their fatass O-lineman going to wrap up and tackle our guys without a flag??

Unfortunately, they broke a couple there. In hindsight, I bet Kill goes for that 4th down. But at the time, I liked it.

Can someone give us a bit of info on Roderick Williams? Just wondering if he is supposed to be a RB of the future or more of a role player? I don't remember hearing a ton about him I guess...but I also don't follow the recruiting as close as some of you.

I went to the Signing Day Social and the 3 players who Kill talked the most glowingly about were Williams, Maye, and Plsek.

I know he's more of a power back, decent speed, more than I think expected. You never know, I suppose he could turn into an RB of the future type guy, but I'm not expecting all that.

Did you see the Double-Team on the Linebacker? Whoever wearing 57 today didn't have a chance.

Thinkk we will ever be able to stop a running game?! UGH!

damn was just about to post defense was playing pretty good and then.....offense needs to get some points before half time.

Unfortunately, they broke a couple there. In hindsight, I bet Kill goes for that 4th down. But at the time, I liked it.

A right decision at the time is a right decision...can't second guess because it does not work out.

so does Kill have any cahones, or does he run up the middle three times?

Horrible time for TO, come on Kill, letting Wisky D regroup, hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom