***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WEST VIRGINIA GUARANTEED RATE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What field would that be? Did they just lay it down yesterday? Now that I think about it, they showed it being put together yesterday.
Yeah, that’s exactly what they did. Which is also insane.

Burning a timeout and then calling a run on 3rd and 20 is peak PJ coaching. I like PJ a lot but he really needs to improve his game management skills.

What field would that be? Did they just lay it down yesterday? Now that I think about it, they showed it being put together yesterday.
They do it with the baseball turf too. They keep it outside for sun and watering, and move it in for games. Crazy enginnering and pretty cool.

The longer WV stays close the more likely we take a L. Not a good start to the half. We should be way up on this crap team!
It isn’t close. It’s a two score game and their offense is inept.

If WVU had just an average QB, we're probably up 2 scores. Just a guy that can throw it away or get a couple first downs, we're talking a whole other game. You guys never started a drive inside your own 35 the whole first half. But for some reason, we stick with this statued scrub.

Perplexing.

Super frustrating sequence there but the worst is running it on 3rd and 20 after burning a TO. Maddening. Why not throw a 40 yard pass there? Maybe you catch it or draw a PI. Worst case it's a pick and you've essentially punted.
Exactly. Any coach should get that.

Nearly a delay of game there. Enough with running the clock down to shit!

I never thought I'd say this but... keep running. I just don't trust Morgan anymore.

WV throwing more at Durr than Walley tonight. I don’t think any team threw at Durr more than once in the past 5 games.

Top Bottom