***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WASHINGTON STATE HOLIDAY BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

McGhee is officially a dirty player. There was a play earlier in the game where he threw a forearm into the helmet of a player that was already down.

Other than that though this has been an awesome effort from the defense. The future on D is very bright....offense remains a massive question mark heading into next year.

Will Duke McGee be up for further disciplinary action for his third targeting ejection?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Please tell me we don't find a way to lose this one.

wow, he really does look 2 inches short on the pass

guys this is our best season since 2003 - bathe in it haters claeys and co will be back hahahahahah

Whew ... now recover the onside and end the world's longest 19 seconds

Can you believe it!!!! I love you too Spoofin!

Now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice win tonight! earned.

Thank you for keeping Baylor off of television tonight. Hopefully people will just turn off their televisions after this game is over and not give those idiots any ratings.

I'm really starting to think we might win this one guys

Yes, from the EEOA
Well, once the current EEOA is dissolved and a newer and hopefully fairer one is chartered, it might be okay.

Thank you for keeping Baylor off of television tonight. Hopefully people will just turn off their televisions after this game is over and not give those idiots any ratings.
+1

Wow. Amazing job by the D. Congratulations to a great team victory. And, especially, to TC.

Wow! Nice job Gophers! Tremendous D tonight! Really proud of the effort tonight from everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unreal effort from the defense, never in a million years did I think we could contain their offense especially with all the guys we were missing. Couldn't be more proud of the guys on that field tonight. Not sure what will happen with the others but the defense has a very bright future based on what we saw today.

100% of the pundits were wrong about this team. Great heart team!

Top Bottom