***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS UNLV SO CAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The bad news is our only recruits for next year (albeit highly rated) are a center and another wing. We badly need some quickness and ball handling, but no PG in sight
Do need a point guard. Maybe Christie can adapt?

What is Ben’s vision? We are in year 2 and it’s going to be a bloodbath this year…yet he isn’t maxing out freshmen minutes and telling the fans we are building for the future and adding pieces via recruiting and quicker guards in the transfer portal.

Didn’t he say when he was hired that they would play fast…well his version of fast is tons of threes (mostly bad shots) by bad shooters.

Last edited:

The bad news is our only recruits for next year (albeit highly rated) are a center and another wing. We badly need some quickness and ball handling, but no PG in sight
Yup. I honestly don’t see how Fox or Ihnen help this squad either. Fox could provide some energy, but that’s yet to be seen after 2 knee surgeries. No guards added to the mix.

I hope Christie is more of a PG than Henley. People were saying Henley was a combo guard. He ain’t. Ben saying Christie can be a primary ball handler. Call me skeptical.

Is this guy like an NBA All-Star or what!?

Cooper gets hit in the face with an elbow....and gets called for the foul.

lol....their guards have been riding Gophers players all night with more contact than Cooper had on that play.

Utah lost to Mississippi State by 3. I wonder if we can keep them that close?

I solemnly vow to never again listen to a game broadcast by Tim Doyle. He is an absolute waste of a court side microphone. I will watch games done by him in silence rather than listen to his incessant blather. Listening to him has been worse than watching our team play so poorly.

My god. Create a turnover....then give it right back.

I hope Christie is more of a PG than Henley. People were saying Henley was a combo guard. He ain’t. Ben saying Christie can be a primary ball handler. Call me skeptical.
Henley looks like a lost puppy out there. He has 0 business playing PG at the D1 level right now. I would hazard a guess Christie sees himself as that too. Skeptical would be my key term as well

Garcia has little girl hands, slightest little tap and it’s out. My 10 year old is stronger with the ball than he is.

JOJ might be assertive, but he hasnt much basketball ability.
He is not hopeless and he is our toughest, most physical player. He needs to play and get better.
He also needs to be an example to his teammates...coach: why JOJ play and I don't? Pretty simple, he plays harder than you do.

CBS Sports Network After Dark. On Thanksgiving Eve no less.
And ole fucking Larry eustachy out there ready to chat at some weird game in a tourney I have never heard of. How many natty lights did Larry have before the game?

Top Bottom