***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS TEMPLE IN-GAME THREAD***

Going to be a long long year, just have to hope that these young guys look like better after the next 28 games but wow hard to see more than 10 wins for the year.

This small group is our best defensive group.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a wingspan the same or less than their actual height? JK?

McBrayer is going to be a stud.

Going to be a long long year, just have to hope that these young guys look like better after the next 28 games but wow hard to see more than 10 wins for the year.

I'd take the over on that one.

Who is this Buggs guy! Great to see!

Not gonna lie. I'm liking the frontline of Konate and Buggs more and more!

Great to see Konate and Buggs getting good minutes.

Nice to see these guys battle...it was looking very bad there for a while.

Defense has dug in.

as a Baylor fan who follows Baylor game threads...I believe that overreaction in basketball in game threads is common. basketball is a game of runs. have to keep that in mind. can look ugly at times. big run but a lotta game left here now. go gophers!

Konate and Buggs are both looking like monsters this game.

I like the aggressiveness of Konate. He just has to stay out of foul trouble.

We haven't had a center like Konate is a long time. Mbakwe was great, but he was more of a PF. Konate at 6'11 is a legit center.

Last minute you could see the guys relax on both ends. Need to stay in the moment.

Sloppy again. This team is going to be incredibly volatile this season. Lot's of high highs and low lows, in only the matter of a single game. Going to try to keep my expectations low and focus on next season.

Ok, now we suck again. JK had open 3, instead he tries to draw foul and Temple goes on run.

King still needs to man up on the boards. Just gave up an easy put back.

Next practice...measuring dimensions of the court, since we apparently don't know where the out of bounds line is.

King still needs to man up on the boards. Just gave up an easy put back.

I agree but King is King...he'll hit som shots, take a charge, do something dumb & disappear at times. Mason is our key.

Welp, that probably ends this one. Good effort, gotta improve though.

King actually went to box out another guy on that put back...still should have made a better effort to grab it though.

King actually went to box out another guy on that put back...still should have made a better effort to grab it though.

He followed it up with an attempt to take his guy off the dribble, which he shouldn't do, especially in crunch time. It's not his game.

Poor D and rebounding are the reasons for this loss. Could be a common trend this season.

I like what I'm seeing. There are big time flashes of the future. Consistency will be an issue this year.

Poor D and rebounding are the reasons for this loss. Could be a common trend this season.

Its strange because the first half was the complete opposite in my opinion. Their D was limiting Temple to outside shots (which they were making) and they were rebounding fine. Second half the D and rebounding was horrible.

temple offensive rebounds did the gophers in. this team still has potential. disappointing though, because it was a winnable game.

Top Bottom