***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS SYRACUSE PINSTRIPE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Our D'lineman just look so slow.

Pass rushing on a bad turf is one of the toughest things in sports to do. That said, 1 is really good against the run, but a terrible pass rusher.

Is holding reviewable? Is any uncalled penalty reviewabke except targeting? Did they go back and review the offsides on the botched snap in the first half?
Having too many players on the field is a participation penalty.

Whew Out Of Breath GIF - Whew OutOfBreath Wheew - Discover & Share GIFs

Nerve wracking game wondering who was going to get hurt next, wondering if the refs would really screw it up, wondering, if there would be more weird plays to affect the game. Just glad we won. Now we have to check out the injuries. Probably won't know for a while.

Well. Ugly. Any win is a good win, I suppose. 9 wins again is a nice positive. I felt there was a small chance the Gophs get ranked with a clean dominant showing today. That sure as hell isn't happening.

Whew! Way too close, get the boys off this crappy field and celebrate this one!

Since when is the conventional wisdom to go for 2 as early as possible? Thought it was the opposite.
I think the idea is then you have a chance to make up for not converting it. If you wait until the end to go for 2 and don’t get it, you don’t have time to make up for it.

Top Bottom