***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS SYRACUSE PINSTRIPE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Apparently Yankees organization expecting about 30,000...not bad but of course we'll be the underdogs crowd-wise for this one...

IT'S BOWL SEASON GOPHERS FANS!!!!!!! It's our last chance to see a few legendary Gophers wear the maroon and gold. It's our chance to extend Fleck's undefeated bowl record at Minnesota. It's our chance to see AK8 sling some dimes around. And it's a chance to have a full marching band there playing The Rouser after each TD, despite them being a little hungry and maybe tired since they didn't get to sleep at a Hilton.

It will likely be a strong Syracuse crowd, but we've dealt with adversity before on the road and we can do it in the House that Judge Built.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say that the park is the house that the Captain built!

Well, since this bowl game is really a winter scrimmage against an opponent... I'm good with this. First, I really would be bummed if something happened to him. Second, it's valuable experience time for players who will be called upon next year. I really hope to see all the youngsters take a major role in today's game.

EDIT: Although... I really, really wouldn't mind if Mo goes off on 'em, bigtime... but maybe get the records and get Evans in.

Just lost the KFAN broadcast. Now I have to listen to the ESPN announcers??? 🤬

Top Bottom