***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS SYRACUSE PINSTRIPE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

No, family season ticket holder since the 70’s n we almost never leave a game early. I was referring 2 our tendency to run on 3rd n long. Cheers !
So you didn't read my post?

You complained about lack of creativity...the only way you could have thought that was true at the time was if you only watched that drive. Before AK got hurt we had plenty of creativity.

I tip my hat to your fandom :)

Agree completely. If Potts is RB1 next year we are in some serious trouble where the running game is concerned.
It's OK. We will see if PJ can adjust if hopefully AK is fine and some of these receivers are the real deal. You don't need to run the ball every single down to win games. Might have to play a different style, it would be more fun to watch IMO.

Nice play by 55. Worried that 45 might have a fracture in that lower leg and if true 8 in a boot versus a knee brace is good news. Fun game but for the injuries!!

Nice play by 55. Worried that 45 might have a fracture in that lower leg and if true 8 in a boot versus a knee brace is good news. Fun game but for the injuries!!
It’s true. They showed him.

Its a throw Morgan can make.

Hahahahahaha

I kill me.

You are that guy at the party who laughs at your own jokes and never notices everyone rolls their eyes and doesn't laugh with you aren't you?

Top Bottom