***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. South Dakota (GAME THREAD)

I do not want to be negative, but I think it is time to consider running Brew out of town.

Wow, Collado is awful. I can't believe how bad the secondary is. Not only that but are the DEs so bad that you need to keep blitzing?

I've tried to be increadibly positive about Brewster but I think I'm officially on the Fire Brew bandwagon. This is so incredibly embarrassing.

If we lose this game can we get rid of this clown? Are we really any better off than we were with Mason?

Look at all the other Big Ten school teams...they're all winning (except for Purdue - tied)...This is freaking horrible! LETS GO GOPHS!!

I wonder if we lose if Brew will use the "Looking Ahead to USC" card???

We ran Mason out of town in exchange for this???? Brew might be an honorable man but this experiment needs to end now. Weber is absolutely the worst QB I can recall as a starter in the Maroon and Gold that I can remember in my 30 years as a staunch supporter of this program. Wisky and the Pig Farmers will have plenty to laugh at and ridicule this season yet again.....

In all honesty...if we're going to be mediocre...I like the Glen Mason Mediocre Era much better then the Brewster Mediocre Era...

Yay, another run up the middle!

If the goal is to get to 3rd and 5 they are doing a great job.

Explosive plays come out of the passing game.

Top Bottom