***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. SDSU (Game Thread)

I say it'll be a tremendous success if we lose by less than 55 next week. Improvement! :rolleyes:

Gophers Play Sloppy Football

I don't know what is going on here, but this team plays the sloppiest football I have seen in for a long long time. And Weber is a great D1 QB who will play on Sundays? I think not. I'm not sure he could play on Friday nights for some of the teams in Lake Conference.

I don't know what is going on here, but this team plays the sloppiest football I have seen in for a long long time. And Weber is a great D1 QB who will play on Sundays? I think not. I'm not sure he could play on Friday nights for some of the teams in Lake Conference.

It's the coaching...very easy.

Ron Johnson="SDSU could say they have as good of a defense as Penn State's"

are you watching this game? can you tell us what NOT to get upset about. we shouldnt be winning this game, they have missed two field goals... granted we have just missed one too.. but we are also a big ten team at home...

Just was talking in general terms. Fans tend to get too high and too low during games. Not saying that anything being said is wrong, just that people have admitted they stay away from here during games and shortly after because the excitement and/or disappointment may make them post things they really don't mean.

Has Gray played in the second half? I haven't seen him (but haven't been watching very closely, I have to admit, because the game is wearing on me).

Just was talking in general terms. Fans tend to get too high and too low during games. Not saying that anything being said is wrong, just that people have admitted they stay away from here during games and shortly after because the excitement and/or disappointment may make them post things they really don't mean.

We are *CLEARLY* a poorly coached team.......

Kim Royston is bad a$$!!! You're tied with a HS team in the 4th quarter and you celebrate and taunt like you're in the NFL.

We are *CLEARLY* a poorly coached team.......

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You guys are so pissed off that you're not even reading what I'm saying. I never said anything about our coach or even this game in particular.

A comment was made that there is hardly anyone posting here and that all the "bandwagon" fans are gone. Just tried to point out that there are several reasons people don't post on here, especially during a home game.
1) might be at the game
2) if watching it on tv, not everyone likes to post on a message board during the game
3) many have admitted on here that they get too intense, too excited, too ticked off during the game that they would rather wait until after the game or the next day to post their opinions.

Just because someone isn't posting on here right now and they have in the past, doesn't mean they are a bandwagon fan. That's pretty much what a poster said earlier.

We didn't really schedule Southern Cal to come here next year did we??? Oh, the humanity!!!!!

I will say that even with all the turnover of coaches, this being the next to the last game of the season they should be playing much better.

The verdict is in. Brewster is Ron Zook lite without the coordinator pedigree. He can recruit OK. Better than Mason (big deal). His problem? He can't coach. He can't put an efficient and polished product on the field. I don't need or want to see anymore. I'm firmly in the "fire Brewster" camp starting today.

Do we really want to see a Brewster-led team up against USC next year? Can you imagine?

When the Gophers lose there tends to be a "sky is falling" mentality on this board. Well.......the sky IS falling.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You guys are so pissed off that you're not even reading what I'm saying. I never said anything about our coach or even this game in particular.

A comment was made that there is hardly anyone posting here and that all the "bandwagon" fans are gone. Just tried to point out that there are several reasons people don't post on here, especially during a home game.
1) might be at the game
2) if watching it on tv, not everyone likes to post on a message board during the game
3) many have admitted on here that they get too intense, too excited, too ticked off during the game that they would rather wait until after the game or the next day to post their opinions.

Just because someone isn't posting on here right now and they have in the past, doesn't mean they are a bandwagon fan. That's pretty much what a poster said earlier.

Tell me after 3 years we should still be this poorly disciplined.......

Here comes a game winning drive. Then we will hear about how Iowa struggled with a I-AA team and a win is a win is a win.

Tell me after 3 years we should still be this poorly disciplined.......

Again, have no idea what that has to do with anything I've said....but I guess if it makes you happy, I agree that we are not a disciplined team.

Again, have no idea what that has to do with anything I've said....but I guess if it makes you happy, I agree that we are not a disciplined team.

The fans are booing and rightfully so and if you don't understand why then I don't know what to tell you.......

Top Bottom