***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. SDSU (Game Thread)

Yeah, that throw by Weber was, to quote Charles Barkley, "turrible"...

It's Time to Sit Weber Until The 2nd Half

Give Gray the rest of the half to see how he runs the team. That'll give him a chance to show how he runs the team. It will also give Adam a chance to clear his head, watch the game for a while to see the big picture, and IF he gets back in, he might be somewhat more calm.

Exactly. Weber has regressed, this season is disappointing, put in Gray for the rest of the game. Same old story week in and week out.

Wow, I am happy that I am stuck at work for 12 hours and missing my first home game of the year... I actually feel sorry for my wife and friends that are at the game.

Staying with Weber shows NO willingness or desire to want to find a way to improve and that will ultimately be what costs Brewster his job.

How About We Fire Cosgrove?

His Defense has only managed to hold SDSU to 21 total yards, get 3 TO's, and score a TD.

He obviously sucks, and has the Defense unprepared. :D

Go Gophers!!!!

I really don't think the defense has been the problem this year. The play of the Quarterback, no running game, no O-line has been our problem.

You could find 11 guys on this board and we could hold SDSU to 21 yards. There are awful.

You could find 11 guys on this board and we could hold SDSU to 21 yards. There are awful.

Don't include me on that team, Art...I pull a hamstring just walking to the fridge to get a beer.

Offense is garbage...it's amazing we beat Michigan State.......

Given the Gophers have been a pretty good second half offense, the game is far from over, but it is still disappointing that they need a half to get in gear. As there record indicates, that is not a good way to do business in Div 1 Football.

Brewster is not a college football head coach. Jedd is definitely not an offensive coordinator (not even at the high school level). I am so disappointed in Gopher football. It's terrible.

Brew - do the right thing and play Gray.....it might save your job (and it definitely wouldn't hurt it).

Brewster is not a college football head coach. Jedd is definitely not an offensive coordinator (not even at the high school level). I am so disappointed in Gopher football. It's terrible.

Brew - do the right thing and play Gray.....it might save your job (and it definitely wouldn't hurt it).

his job is fine...he isnt and shouldnt be fired. do the right thing and quit expecting a national championship off the bat.

Don't include me on that team, Art...I pull a hamstring just walking to the fridge to get a beer.

No kidding. I'm pretty much in the same boat much of the time!!!:D

his job is fine...he isnt and shouldnt be fired. do the right thing and quit expecting a national championship off the bat.

it's not off the bat. it's been 3 full years. noone is expecting a national championship. we are pissed because we look like a JV team against a 1-AA team that lost by 5 td's to Southern Illinois last week.

lakesgopher......you are a fool. Nobody in their right mind in this chat is expecting a National Championship. All we are asking for is to be competitive in the Big Ten and maybe, just maybe, a Big Ten title while we are living.

You accepting below average football week in and week out (season in and season out) is a joke. Are you happy with the progression of this team?

Brewster is a HORRIBLE coach. I am starting to think he needs to be fired. I can't stand this sh.it anymore. A good coach would have us ten times more competitive game in and game out.

poor gophers........ going to be only be up 3 with FCS SDSU at home ........... I knew the gophers would make this game alot closer than what it should be PS pull weber this is just sad...... :(

This is hilarious. We have a NDSU fan talking trash in this chat. HOWEVER, he/she definitely understands the game of football since he/she even wants Weber pulled from the game.

PUT IN GRAY FOR THE REST OF THE GAME.

lakesgopher, I agree with an awful lot of what you say, but I'm not looking for a title, just trying to find some football fundamentals on a D1 team.

The fact that we can't move the football against a I-AA defense is embarrassing. How can anyone expect us to compete against the top-tier teams in the Big Ten when we have problems like this against the jackrabbits? The penetration SDSU is getting against our O-Line is crazy.

Would you stop with the national championship b.s.

Expectations were:

- don't be last in the Big Ten in total offense
- don't be second to last in total defense
- don't be last in the Big Ten in penalties
- don't lose to a two-win Illinois team when you're playing for your biggest bowl game in 48 years
- don't struggle against a FCS team whose qb is 5-16 with two picks.

Top Bottom