***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. SDSU (Game Thread)

The fans are booing and rightfully so and if you don't understand why then I don't know what to tell you.......

*slaps forehead*

Find a quote from me in this thread that says anything about us playing well, Brewster being a good coach, or anything else. For the last time, I was just trying to point out that just because someone is not here on this board right now, doesn't mean they are a bandwagon fan.

*slaps forehead*

Find a quote from me in this thread that says anything about us playing well, Brewster being a good coach, or anything else. For the last time, I was just trying to point out that just because someone is not here on this board right now, doesn't mean they are a bandwagon fan.

You are correct I missed the point.......

i have been a brewster supporter but this is clearly an unprepared and poorly coached team. adam weber is awful and this goes way beyond the change in OC. poor decisions and terrible throws goes more to his abilities then coaching.

i hate to say this only after 3 years but it would seem the great tim brewster experiment needs to end.

What a clown show. A TO following a TO. Is that bad coaching? Is that a disorganized sideline? You cannot defend that.

The fans are booing. They're disgusted. The shine is off the new stadium. We have no home field advantage under Brew and his staff. Get out your rolodex Maturi. See if you can do a better job this time around. Try finding a football coach for us.

KFAN's gonna have a field day with this one regardless of the final outcome. :(

What a clown show. A TO following a TO. Is that bad coaching? Is that a disorganized sideline? You cannot defend that.

The fans are booing. They're disgusted. The shine is off the new stadium. We have no home field advantage under Brew and his staff. Get out your rolodex Maturi. See if you can do a better job this time around. Try finding a football coach for us.

Reusse is going to have a field day with his column after today. He'll point all of that out.

"KFAN's gonna have a field day with this one regardless of the final outcome"

They should. Brewster is in over his head.

This on paper could be a win, but in reality is it? I dont think so.

Im not feeling too confident about Iowa next week after todays offensive performance, miracles happen though. Im hoping we can bring home the Pig for the Seniors and Brew.

Look at the celebration!!!!!! We just won the ROSE BOWL baby!!!!!

Yeah, what a joke. They should keep their mouths shut, walk as quickly as possible to the locker room, and try to figure out what the hell happened!!! They should't be proud of anything they did today.

Yeah, what a joke. They should keep their mouths shut, walk as quickly as possible to the locker room, and try to figure out what the hell happened!!! They should't be proud of anything they did today.

But they probably will be. And Brewster will especially, which is one the biggest problems at this point.

I would be so embarrassed to be Brewster on that handshake.....

But they probably will be. And Brewster will especially, which is one the biggest problems at this point.

Which is why winning today, in the big picture, probably isn't a good thing. This train is coming off the tracks. We needed it to go ahead a derail today. We are just prolonging the agony.

Jacks won this one in nearly every area, but the score...TV: "Minnesota escapes with the victory."

Which is why winning today, in the big picture, probably isn't a good thing. This train is coming off the tracks. We needed it to go ahead a derail today. We are just prolonging the agony.

To be honest, I'm not sure the train was ever on the tracks. And I still want to give Brew another year (which I know some will think is crazy). But if this kind of crappy performance lasts into next year, I'll let him have it with both barrels.

Top Bottom