***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS QUINNIPIAC NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHP IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Minnesota is playing better but Quinnipiac looks good too. Let's hope there's not a 2nd period shift. Keep it up, Gophers.

Go Gophers!

Let's go Gophers!

Way to go Gophers!

I've got the sound off. Couldn't handle the announcing so did what was best. Mute them! Gophers playing well, can't afford any mistakes against these guys though.

Pretty mistake free period.....but that's not going to be enough. Quinnipiac is quite a bit better than Boston.

Gophers carried the play well, better than I expected. Came out like a horse on fire. Somehow need to avoid a letdown in the 2nd.

Had a small heart attack @ 1:03 with that puck just laying in front of Close before it was finally cleared.

Quinnipiac will adjust though.

Live betting odds are Gophers favored by 1.5.

The over-under has dropped from 6.5 to 5.5.

My obsevations:
1) Minn carried the period but only scored 1 goal. Not enough to win. They must play a full 60 minutes to win.
2) Quinnipiac cheerleaders are 👍👍with me.

I can’t overstate how much it feels like a Gopher home game here. There was more pregame vibe and activity here in Tampa than for a home Big Ten football game

My obsevations:
1) Minn carried the period but only scored 1 goal. Not enough to win. They must play a full 60 minutes to win.
2) Quinnipiac cheerleaders are 👍👍with me.
Hate to say it, but you are right about the Cheerleaders. If I was 45 years younger I might reconsider my college choice.

I'd like four or five, but I'm greedy! Seriously, I hope we don't go into a lull in the second period like we did BU.
Me too. I just like the old saying. As a way to run it up and prove no doubt.

There is a strategy of peppering the boards......

Joking.

Top Bottom