***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS PRINCETON ASHEVILLE CHAMPIONSHIP IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Are we building a bench or is it simply all out to win a preseason game?

We need to develop some more from the bench. THese guys give max effort but we have to have more from the bench.
That's the problem, I don't think anyone off the bench is gonna provide much outside of Sutherlin. Cupboard is pretty bare this year. Really like the effort everyone is giving though.

One stop, one basket and we should be good. Go Gophers!

Battle (Creek MI) Fruit Loops on that give away after an impressive rebound

Look a little panicky at the moment. Need to take a breath and bringvit

Some really brutal basketball with missed shots and turnovers. Both teams want that fricking trophy the announcers keep babbling about so badly that it's causing them to play tight. Down to 1 point game.

That's the problem, I don't think anyone off the bench is gonna provide much outside of Sutherlin. Cupboard is pretty bare this year. Really like the effort everyone is giving though.
This is a big concern for future years. If the bench is that bad that means we are 3-4 years away from even competing in the B1G

This is a big concern for future years. If the bench is that bad that means we are 3-4 years away from even competing in the B1G
I would say more like 2-3. Basketball rosters are small and can turn around with a few big recruits. But yes, it will take time to turn it around after a complete roster rebuild

Dang.....if Sutherlin doesn't tip that miss....Stephens might just be there for the putback.

Would have thought our experienced guards could have handled the press and made free throws. Ugh.

One more free throw. That’s all we needed. Too bad. Need to do it in OT but momentum seems to be favoring Princeton. Go Gophers!

1-6 down the stretch on free throws gets you an extra session. Need to be better !

Lots of chances to wrap it up but…….

Hope they can rally and find a way to win in
OT

Figured the paint would be our biggest weakness, but I'm not looking forward to the pressure Izzo, Painter, Underwood, etc. are going to bring on our guards.

Top Bottom