***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS PRINCETON ASHEVILLE CHAMPIONSHIP IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Heck yeah, Willis. You KNOW that Pitino's team would have run the shot clock down to the point where we wouldn't get another possession. Looked like Willis knew exactly what to do there.

Thaim in, does that get rid of a possible redshirt?

1.3 left. Let’s see what Ben can draw up.

The last few years, one of the things I liked about the defensive philosophy was to fight over the top of picks. I would like to see this team do that.

Well I’ve seen my first half of gopher hoops this year and I like what I see. The ball moves thru multiple people on offense. They actually look inside for an opening. They hit shots when open. And while they are not physical specimens, they play defense. And it looks like they actually try to score on an inbounds play. Plus Ben actually got JB a shot before halftime with a drawn play and got the ball into the front court without a dribble.

Curry looks as mobile as he did his first year. Great to see

really happy for him. Imagine his last memory of playing college hoops being what he looked like last year…even if this group doesn’t pick up the wins last year’s team did, gotta imagine he’ll feel better about his playing days being a productive part of a team.

Curry looks as mobile as he did his first year. Great to see

My memory doesn't go that far back.....but he's certainly looking more nimble than the past few years. I remember in his spot minutes that he had trouble even jumping more than a few inches off the ground.

Well I’ve seen my first half of gopher hoops this year and I like what I see. The ball moves thru multiple people on offense. They actually look inside for an opening. They hit shots when open. And while they are not physical specimens, they play defense. And it looks like they actually try to score on an inbounds play. Plus Ben actually got JB a shot before halftime with a drawn play and got the ball into the front court without a dribble.

Are you trying to say that Pitino's pass around the arc until the shot clock runs down and you force up a shot offense is worse than this?

Curry is almost TOO light on his feet now....lol.

+5 in his 2:03 of game time, and Princeton didn’t score while he was on the floor! Start him and enjoy the shutout!
Agree. They will struggle with teams with size, but has been fun to watch all the new faces so far.

Nice drive by Sean!

will be interesting to see how recruiting is affected as people start to notice the coaching going on with this team

love the continued aggressiveness from Sutherlin, Princeton having a hard time finding an answer for his slashing

Great to see multiple guys hustle over and pick Sean up after the hard foul - no wonder all those guys transfered as I never once witnessed that under the old regime

Top Bottom