******Official Minnesota vs. Illinois in-game thread: 11AM CT, ESPNU*********

Wow. Line dropped all the way down to -3.5. Should be a good game!

Wow. Line dropped all the way down to -3.5. Should be a good game!

Vegas spreads rarely shock me but man, that seems awfully low. If I had any interest in betting on sports I'd be all in on the Gophers to cover. Maybe I'm just a homer.

Almost kick ass time. Don't let them breathe.

Vegas spreads rarely shock me but man, that seems awfully low. If I had any interest in betting on sports I'd be all in on the Gophers to cover. Maybe I'm just a homer.

I'm shocked it is that low. I thought it would start around 7 or 8 and end around 10 or 11.

Another reminder for you guys: we do have a gameday chat - it's a hell of a time over there.

1. Zero refreshing required.
2. All of your over the top overreactions to game events will blow away with the wind - and can't be directly quoted later.
3. Nobody will accuse you of padding your post number stats. ;)

Come join us.

Another reminder for you guys: we do have a gameday chat - it's a hell of a time over there.

1. Zero refreshing required.
2. All of your over the top overreactions to game events will blow away with the wind - and can't be directly quoted later.
3. Nobody will accuse you of padding your post number stats. ;)

Come join us.

Where is that?

I have a very bad feeling about this game. I hope they prove me terribly wrong. Go Gophers!!!

My call is Cobb goes for 250 today if the game stays somewhat close!

No idea what Illinois is trying there. Weird play.

Blargh, contain. And then stupid, stupid, stupid mistake. Shouldn't be targeting IMO though, looking at the replay.

Crock of ****

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Worst call by a ref I have seen this year...

At least they got it right on replay.

If they got this wrong I was done with football. So many lame calls in football

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Lord that was an embarrassing first call of the game

Top Bottom