***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS ILLILNOIS IN-GAME THREAD***

Sure glad we got the replay of the refs butt. What is with these moron producers?

5 guys standing outside the arc is...interesting.

I know it's technically violation, but they could call that inbounds violation in every single game and they never do. Last time was vs Illinois in 2014. BS.

This team makes so many stupid lazy unforced turn overs. Had three in a row. Ufdah

They switched to the zone and Pitino needs to counter and get team to respond

Every 50/50 ball going to the road team again...sigh..

5 guys standing outside the arc is...interesting.

^this. I have no idea what their zone offense is supposed to be. One post seems to run to the block, trot up to the high post and then float to the three point line. After that they all just stand behind the arc like it's a three point shooting drill.

Pathetic finish. If they lose this, the next home game will be a morgue and the concern of guys 'quitting' effort-wise is going to be very real.

I know it's technically violation, but they could call that inbounds violation in every single game and they never do. Last time was vs Illinois in 2014. BS.

I remember Wisconsin doing it against us in the 2014 Big Ten tournament game and the refs just gave them a do-over.

I remember Wisconsin doing it against us in the 2014 Big Ten tournament game and the refs just gave them a do-over.

Naturally. Bo would have physically assaulted them. The only two times I've ever seen it called is on the Gophers. At home. Against Illinois.

6-21 since they went to the zone. Pitino has 15 minutes to figure out how to counter with adjustments. I wonder if he has it in him?

need a high post and/or drive to the high post either shoot or pass to open player along baseline....there should be someone open when the D is collapsing

Yeah, not often you run into the rarely used 2-3 zone.
But we are so afraid of the area inside the 3 point arch, even the slowest basketball minds find a defense that works against us.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I wonder if we just don't have the legs to maintain a strong pace all game.

I wonder how much any of them have to offer...

It's really a mistake to have all of these really young inexperienced assistants. Pitino really should have brought in a veteran.

It's really a mistake to have all of these really young inexperienced assistants. Pitino really should have brought in a veteran.

Yep. McHale was the only one who offered much X's and O's it would seem.

Top Bottom