***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS ILLILNOIS IN-GAME THREAD***

Stan

Reaction score
The effort has been much better the last two games, unfortunately the results have been the same. If the effort is there tonight, this should be the first win of the season. A rare Saturday night Big Ten battle, the crowd should be rocking. Get off to a good start and the crowd will respond. Enough is enough, time to grind out a win.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No TV?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OK..let's see that aggressive drive to the basket, good passing, and some good open perimeter shots. GO GOPHERS

Looks like a decent crowd tonight.

How did the Illini traveling student thing manage to get the 1st two rows of the student section?

Well maybe I'm wrong. Great couple minutes without him out there

lol....can only hope the M & M boys have angreat game and King gets open for some shots.....Konate suddenly has soft hands etc etc

lol....can only hope the M & M boys have angreat game and King gets open for some shots.....Konate suddenly has soft hands etc etc

I went into full Gopherhole meltdown mode and then had to correct myself before someone else did. Haha

Some really good effort out there right now. Hopefully they can sustain it.

Was that 4 fouls in about a minute?

I hate to complain about refs, but a potential 5 point swing on two 50-50 calls midway through first half on back to back plays. Will be forgotten towards the end of the game... But the refs guard the momentum of a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK Dupree. We get it. You have the green light. It doesn't mean you have to shoot...

Top Bottom