***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS BOSTON FROZEN FOUR IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The only way the Gophers lose this game is a collapse by Close. They look to be so much better than BU! They were skating circles around them the first period. Yes, I realize they didn't put more pucks away but from what I saw, they are levels above the Terriers.

I'm very confident after watching that period even though they seemed somewhat snakebit early on...
The dreaded second period is coming up and we all know how the Gophers play in second periods.

Gotta keep the pressure on like the first game up in Fargo against team so insignificant I can’t remember their name.

It's possible the Boston goaltender held onto the stick -- like knocking the net off -- to negate that goal.

The stick definitely was stuck in the mitt which is interference. They can't call it on intention but on what happened.
Probably a judgement call, I've seen worse and not be called interference.

The only way the Gophers lose this game is a collapse by Close. They look to be so much better than BU! They were skating circles around them the first period. Yes, I realize they didn't put more pucks away but from what I saw, they are levels above the Terriers.

I'm very confident after watching that period even though they seemed somewhat snakebit early on...

Gophers look WAY better. Just can't let off the gas.

What does Mayasich mean exactly?

I prefer Marriucci, a nice iron range boy.

Should be up 5-1, but missing open nets, keeps a lesser team in and now we're tied. Maybe they shouldn't be up 5-1 if they can't hit open nets.

Fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkjk!

have got to put pucks on the damn goal

Making too many passes and shooting wide doesnt win games

Goalie interference on that BU goal?

I blame it on the ugly piece of shit wisconsin emblem at the Gophers bench.

Minnesota will own the second half of the 3rd.

Top Bottom