***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS AUBURN OUTBACK BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Wow JMS just got smoked.

So bad it looked like a screen. Wonder if that was a missed assignment by someone on the OL?? Wrong slide direction or something?

Too bad BSF didn’t catch that pass. Probably won’t see another TE target this game.

Please quit with the empty set against this DL. We need the RB in the backfield to block more in this game than any other game this year.

Wow JMS just got smoked.

So bad it looked like a screen. Wonder if that was a missed assignment by someone on the OL?? Wrong slide direction or something?

I think it was a screen. There's a reason the Gophs don't throw to the TEs much. That should work if Auburn keeps rushing the QB hard.

10-10 in a game where Morgan hasn’t looked ‘on’ yet. I’ll take it.

Tied after ONE. I'll take it. Agree with you guys on much of the posts here. Believe Fleck is aware of issues.

Please quit with the empty set against this DL. We need the RB in the backfield to block more in this game than any other game this year.
Thank you!

Empty backfield = hit on the QB. Makes no sense

These DBS need to be all world today. Zero pass rush.

My internet must be much slower than you guys. Can't believe how fast you guys are posting. I'm Century Link.

Wow. I'm surprised they kicked, but I'll take it. Guess they're scared.

My internet must be much slower than you guys. Can't believe how fast you guys are posting. I'm Century Link.

It's probably the stream. Not the internet. Internet streams are always behind the live cable video.

We've got a pretty fast wifi connection here in my nursing home, seems to be working on my laptop

Top Bottom