***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS AUBURN OUTBACK BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Gophers unis look Sa-weeeeeeeet on TV. Love those gold chrome helmets, maroon pants.

Watching some pregame here at home and see nothing as of yet on the Gophers, all wisconsin and michigan WTH!?
Don't worry, they'll get to the Sugar Bowl matchup soon enough. :(

Watching some pregame here at home and see nothing as of yet on the Gophers, all wisconsin and michigan WTH!?

No kidding. Do they realize there are other games?

A Tanner's hips sighting!!!

On offense ... we have to run the ball. Or else, Bateman, TJ, and Morgan have to be supermen. Not out of the question. But it would be a lot easier, if we could establish the run!

Going to be tough sledding on the run game. Faalele and Paulson, both huge blockers, are not going to play because of injuries. Shannon Brooks isn’t going to be in at RB. The remainder of our line needs to play lights out, and maybe a new guy has to step up.

Not sure what has been posted but no faalele (cast on leg), no Brooks, Wiley our wearing an ACL brace

very annoying.
Did we do something to make even the B1G Network pretend we aren’t playing today? I switched off the ESPN coverage as there was nothing about the Outback Bowl. Same story on B1G Network, but I had the added pleasure of witnessing two Badgers breakdown footage of their win to take back the axe. If it wasn’t frustrating it was insulting. We deserve better B1G!

Has anyone seen a documented, non Minnesotan media member pick the Gophers?

I know ppl hate RUTM, but we need inside runs today.

Outside runs will get run down

Oof pick, great play by their guy to hang on

What the h*ll was that? Come on Morgan!!!!

Slants are going to get jumped hard today. How about some slant-n-go’s coach??

Held em, I’ll take 3 in that situation men!

Well at least we held them to a field goal.

Great stop by the D there. A TD would have been really demoralizing.

Slants are going to get jumped hard today. How about some slant-n-go’s coach??
No kidding. Auburn absolutely knew that play was coming. Just like we all did.

Settle down, Tanner. Brutal mistake but it’ll wake everybody up.

Tanner looks super nervous with happy feet. Not like him to throw a short pass directly to a defender. Let’s go Tanner!

What's "War Eagle" about? I thought these were the Auburn Tigers

LOL on TV guy talking about RPO when we were in empty backfield

Top Bottom