***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS AUBURN OUTBACK BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Wow, ESPN announcers actually admitting that they are "stunned". And still saying that Auburn's DL is the best in college football. But I'm sure they aren't "motivated"....

has to be a drinking game at this point. See you at the hospital.

Great first half, keep it up boys!

One of the many reasons T.J. will have a job on Sundays. A hell of a career and deciding to come back for his senior season. The analyst who said he has character issues is smoking meth.

Gophers didn’t beat Rutgers this soundly statistically in the first half. Or anyone.

Liking what I’m seeing from Section 102! Beautiful so far!

MN has already exceeded Auburn’s points per game average and will easily exceed their average yards allowed. I guess their motivation isn’t there y’all.......nice of them to show up already with that garbage.

One of the many reasons T.J. will have a job on Sundays. A hell of a career and deciding to come back for his senior season. The analyst who said he has character issues is smoking meth.
More like black tar heroine. When has T.J. ever been accused of "character issues"? Absolute joke.

Can't wait for the second half, running game is fantastic, now use it to open up the play book, some deep slants would work well, possible even the jet sweep will work as their outer edge bites on the fake hand offs.

Matt Simon calling a nice game. If the offense continues to find ways to move the ball he has to be the guy? Right?

More like black tar heroine. When has T.J. ever been accused of "character issues"? Absolute joke.
Are you a troll there was a thread earlier in the season with a direct link to a scout saying he heard T.J. has character issues.

Newsflash! Gophers are a really good football team! Becky is playing in our Rose Bowl due to an off day by our squad!

Yes, Georgia didn’t show up vs TX last year, Auburn didn’t show up vs UCF and MN, Alabama didn’t show up vs Michigan. Is everyone following along? Hopefully Georgia shows up vs Baylor?

Where was our all-American safety on their last touchdown pass? Seemed like the pass right down the middle.

Top Bottom