***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Air Force (GAME THREAD)

Time for the kneel downs!!!!:D

Nice to open the Bank with a win!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

I can take some credit for this win. :) As soon as bedtime rolled around for my 5 year old, I stopped surfing/posting....which coincides with their turnaround. Coincidence? Maybe I'll have to stop posting on game threads.
:)

Technically...

...still in the race for the National Championship.

:D Bring on Cal. Bring on Penn State. Bring on Ohio State.

Really though: the way Wisconsin, Michigan State, Purdue, and Northwestern played this week. The way Wisconsin, Iowa, and Illinois played last week. I see no reason why we can't go 9-3 at the minimum.

Throw in an upset or two, and a lot of teams in the SEC and Big 12 beating up on each other: a Rose Bowl ain't outta sight :D

:D Bring on Cal. Bring on Penn State. Bring on Ohio State.

Really though: the way Wisconsin, Michigan State, Purdue, and Northwestern played this week. The way Wisconsin, Iowa, and Illinois played last week. I see no reason why we can't go 9-3 at the minimum.

Throw in an upset or two, and a lot of teams in the SEC and Big 12 beating up on each other: a Rose Bowl ain't outta sight :D

I agree.....to a certain degree. Other than Cal, Penn State and Ohio State, I haven't been especially impressed with anyone else on our schedule. I think Iowa is going to be pretty good before all is said and done. Other than that? Man, things look pretty wide open at this point.

check your rule book, no such thing as a horse collar in college football!!!

I will check the rule book just to make sure.....

it wasn't a horse collar...

the hand did not go inside the pads. As long as the hand does not go in the neck hole of the sholder pads, it is still legal.

I would have taken the penalty. I know there is a superstition about taking points off the scoreboard, but taking the penalty seems to make sense. We could have taken a couple minutes off the clock, and then been set up with a chipshot field goal. And yes, I know that we have missed chipshots before. I can understand the reasoning behind taking the points though.

I think "Fire Cosgrove Guy" needs to find a new moniker, because Cosgrove has kept us in this game. He deserves our support not ridicule.

I was thinking the same thing I saw this moniker. What has Cosgrove done to deserve this? Just dumb.

Top Bottom