*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-TEXAS TECH IN-GAME BOWL THREAD ***

Is Gray okay, anyone at the game? The announcers aren't reporting anything pro Gophers.

Ahh!!!! WHAT A GAME!!!! LETS GO FELLAS!!!!! LETS GET THIS W!!!!!

I don't know what my favorite part of tonight has been so far. It's either Engel pretty much proving that AJ Who was truly a dime a dozen player, or watching Goodger haul in that TD and hearing Huard just mutter "Awesome" under his breath and then repeat it later.

I don't know what my favorite part of tonight has been so far. It's either Engel pretty much proving that AJ Who was truly a dime a dozen player, or watching Goodger haul in that TD and hearing Huard just mutter "Awesome" under his breath and then repeat it later.

All the above!!

I loved the design on that playcall

Alright guys, we need a nice long drive.

Salt away the 4th quarter and put some points on the board to make it a 2 score game.

Nelson has been playing much better tonight than we've seen earlier this year. Great to see it.

There is no doubt now that Nelson's play in the last few games of the season was tied to the overall health of the team, especially the OL.

I like the aggressiveness right now though. Even though that sucked/

We need to bring a little more sophistication to our passing game. Seems about all we run are fades and flies.

I'd love to see us close out the season with Gray at QB, but just win please Jerry. Phil or Gray.

Top Bottom