*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-STANFORD IN-GAME THREAD ***

You have a short memory. Ingram gave some great minutes yesterday and contributed a lot down the stretch last year.

I couldn't tell with the choppy feed...Did Austin miss the front end of a 1 and 1 or both shots?

Yeah he took charges, but shooting, passing, handling, etc.

AND AGAIN... center on the 3 point line trying to make long passes. wow im so sick of seeing that

More Trevor and Rodney in the high post please. They're quicker than anyone Stanford has put on them.

More Trevor and Rodney in the high post please. They're quicker than anyone Stanford has put on them.

Exactly. We should've just went inside with 9 seconds left and get a good look close to the basket.

We need to waste a timeout to call THAT play? Throw it in to Austin and let him dribble around one-on-one for 5 seconds before jacking one up? Can somebody on that staff draw up a play???

Well, Stanford is making many mistakes as well. Let's see if we can cut down our turnovers by 50% compared to the first half - then we win.

Notice how all the rebounds conveniently slip out of Eliason's weak pussee hands.

Apparently throat punching is not a foul.

Dre gets jabbed in the neck, announcers get on him for "flopping"

:/

I'm not sure you know how timeouts work.

You couldn't have just in-bounded the ball and run that play without wasting a time out? When is the last time we called a timeout to set up a play and ran anything that didn't look like mass confusion?

You guys, grab a defensive rebound please! You allow them to get offensive boards until they finally score. Can't have that.

Coleman might set an all time gopher single season record for turnovers....

Notice how Stanford ends up with every loose ball. Rodney, Andre, and Trevor should be the only players attempting to score on the offensive end. Not Coleman, because he sucks!

Whatever happens here, I nominate RoyalGopher as the MVP of this game for providing that feed. I was about to pull my hair out trying to watch the firstrow link.

If we could get a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing loose ball this would be a 12-13 point lead right now.

thanks! Lets hope this is the last time we have to mess around with AXS!

We're up by 8 have a chance of going up big and Tubby has Dre on the bench and has WELCH running around making terrible drives and turnovers. I will never get Tubby Smith. I see why no big time recruits wanna play here our offense is a joke

Top Bottom