*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD ***

Trevor outstanding. Defense outstanding. Offensive rebounding outstanding.

How many blocks for Mbakwe now? I've seen 3 at least unless they gave that one to Rodney.

Welch has GOT to make that wide open 3 with all day to set himself...Ugly!

Yeah he just sat and thought about it for a second. Wide open....must make that one.

Mbakwe has been the man so far!

Gotta start hitting our outside shots now. Andre, Austin, and Welch have combined to miss plenty.

Rodney seems out of sorts.

Not that defense is his forte, but Andre H is a really poor post defender. Gave the man the baseline and never even looked back.

Just turned the game on. Wow, is it just me, or do the gold uni's look just awful against the purple background?

We are keeping them in the game along with the refs....Refs starting to assert themselves.

Gophers really need to pick up the intensity or NW will hang around and make a game of this. We're getting out-hustled to loose balls. We need to use that athleticism.

If I had a dime for every front end of the 1 and 1 we miss....My god!

We can't hit any shots.

This is a disgusting performance tonight from both teams.
Minnesota looks awful, there's no sugar coating it whatsoever.

Just tossing up bricks from the FT line again. That will cost us at least 2 B1G games this year.

Trevor, stop screaming and make your dang free throws. For real.

I expected the poor shooting...we were due for a poor shooting game and its always tought to make shots there. Must be the worst background and rims in the league...We need to stop taking 3's and drive the basketball...Does Tubby ever talk to these kids???

Yeah not a good game by either team. Trevor shines other than FT's.

If NU had their 2 best players, Crawford and Cobb, they would be up by 10.

ESPN box score is faltering but I'm guessing we had 10 turnovers in the first half.

We look like a bottom half of the Big Ten kinda team in this game.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

Look like we don't even want to be there.

Shameful to only have a 3 point lead at half. This will be a dogfight unless Tubby lights a torch under some butts. Cannot afford to lose this one.

I don't think we've really been terrible, was disappointed in Dre not protecting the baseline on defense after Mbakwe came in for a double team. Mostly wish we hadn't been missing quite so many of the wide-open three point opportunities we've gotten.

We are not a very good basketball team right now...can't shoot and still up 3. Thank God NW is playing worse

Dominating the offensive glass. We should be up by 15 plus. Terrible shooting.

Top Bottom