*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-NORTH DAKOTA STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

goaltend missed after ndsu player was pushed. big ten refs
im going to go count the missed fouls, id say at least 10

What an end to that half!!!! Hollins and Mbakwe giving us a show.

go cry about your garbage bison somewhere else plz. Let the big boys talk.

Is there a temporary ban we can put on these guys during Fighting Buffalo week?

If ya gonna play with the Big Boys, act like a big boy. Stop with the god damned whining.

Isn't there a cardboard cutout of Ben Woodside you can be playing with yourself to?

This game is tame compared to normal B1G Home Cookin'. Anyone who's watched more than 2 B1G games in the last decade would know that. If we don't get calls against tiny NDSU, something is wrong. Not even approaching Kohl Center territory. Quit your whining.

Ellison is really the only bad item on this gopher team, very impressive I must say.

I should warn you that you will be swooped on by the GH Gestapo for your comments...

Can we just stop playing these Dakota teams in football and hoops. They just play us too close for comfort.

Braun kid is king of the ferry floater for NDSU.

honestly, is mbakwe still being punished by tubby? ridiculous if true.\\\

ok tiny I don't think I've done anything wrong.

Exactly. Too bad Walker wasn't in good shape as he'd be the logical big man to be in the game.

No would struggle in this game. Their big is too quick and agile. No will be used in games against squads like Wisconsin and if msu goes big.

honestly, is mbakwe still being punished by tubby? ridiculous if true.\\\

ok tiny I don't think I've done anything wrong.

You haven't. I just know that if a person says anything contrary to a group of posters (affectionately known as the GH Gestapo) you'll get abused. I haven't seen the blatant fouls you've claimed, but I knew you'd get abused for making the claim. The GH Gestapo swooped pretty quick.

Top Bottom