*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-NORTH DAKOTA STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Kendall Shell with a big time rebound to end the game!

wow, braun gets pushed, no call welch hits 3. braun blocks hollins foul. story of the game and no one can deny that.
no wonder ndsu or any other non-conf team can win at Williams.

quite the home field advantage id say

Braun kid b!tched about a a lot of calls on himself. Even the one where he fouled out hammering Mbakwe. So, I wouldn't complain if I were you.

Braun kid b!tched about a a lot of calls on himself. Even the one where he fouled out hammering Mbakwe. So, I wouldn't complain if I were you.

You kidding? He is an nd fan... what else does he have to do other than blame something or someone for his team losing in a sporting event?

We've done our share of whining about the refs on GH here too.

He didn't stick the landing. He did make the full 360, so bonus points for that.

Welcome back Trevor. Everything looks much better with that performance.

Rodney's dunk was #1 on ESPN Top 10 plays. Trevor's was #3.

That's because Blake Griffin 's NBA jam double alley oop hadn't happened yet....

There is a 29 page thread about this game on Bisonville. Honestly, I will never understand the obsession they have with us.

There is a 29 page thread about this game on Bisonville. Honestly, I will never understand the obsession they have with us.

This goes well beyond Little Brother syndrome. At least Michigan has some idea that Michigan State exists.

Can't give it a top ten. He stumbled on the dismount...:p

Watching it live, it was sick. Watching the replay, I gotta be honest, the whole falling down part takes it down a notch for me :(

10 Assists 1 TO for the two Hollins. Nice ball security during an off shooting night. 11 total TOs isn't bad for this team.

Bison have a good looking squad. They were up for this game - I showed up early, and they had a spring in their step during warm-ups. I kept waiting for Felt to drain one, but he was ice cold; the rest of the team made up for him, though. Lots of guys who can shoot - reminds me of Tubby's first team with shooters all over the court...but Bjorkland might be better than Tollackson. :) One way or another, NDSU was far better than that lame-o USC team we saw the other night.

Gophers were not sharp, and their effort was hit and miss, particularly on the defensive end. I saw one sequence where Mav let his man go, didn't call out switch or anything, and the guy casually sauntered over to the other side of the court and drained a 3.

Hope to see the Herd in the Dance. They could take someone out if their opponent sleeps on them.

Mad that your single digit prediction was wrong. Blame it on refs. Braun didn't get pushed. Hollins got sandwiched and tossed it back. Not sure where you see a foul, but keep whining.

What does anyone expect with Sanzere on the court? Were these Bison fans born yesterday? By late in the 2nd half it was one makeup call after another.

Exactly. Just because they beat us in football a couple times when we were god awful, they some how come to expect to beat us everytime they step on the field, court, etc. with us. It is actually quite funny.

Exactly. Just because they beat us in football a couple times when we were god awful, they some how come to expect to beat us everytime they step on the field, court, etc. with us. It is actually quite funny.

As an SDSU alumnus, I will get to hear all season long about how NDSU is better than SDSU in basketball currently because they had Woodside several years ago. I'm still trying to understand that logic.

As an SDSU alumnus, I will get to hear all season long about how NDSU is better than SDSU in basketball currently because they had Woodside several years ago. I'm still trying to understand that logic.

Some peoples' logic bares no understanding. In fact, they consider that the Transitive Property of Basketball is a truism.

Not only that larson, Bisonturd fans like lakes live in a world of forgetting that Ben Woodside is long gone, and will use final scores against our Gophers, only to determine that NDSU is better than SDSU, when SDSU stud didn't even play against us. Oh well, dreams are wet for some young pups.

Some peoples' logic bares no understanding. In fact, they consider that the Transitive Property of Basketball is a truism.

Not only that larson, Bisonturd fans like lakes live in a world of forgetting that Ben Woodside is long gone, and will use final scores against our Gophers, only to determine that NDSU is better than SDSU, when SDSU stud didn't even play against us. Oh well, dreams are wet for some young pups.

NDSU plays SDSU in little over two weeks, not sure why fans need to use this game for anything other than how NDSU compares to an upper-echelon high major team and I think that is how the vast majority of Bison fans viewed it. Lakes is obsessed with Nate Wolters like he is obsessed with hating UND and trolling MN fan boards so please don't try to paint all of our fans like that.

There were a lot of posts on Bisonville about game but it was on National TV vs a top 15 team, I'd expect there to be a lot of interest.

Was impressed with NDSU last night. Hard to compare them to SDSU after Wolters had to sit out the Gopher game, but it's definitely not hard to imagine a NDSU-SDSU title game in Sioux Falls next March. Two pretty solid clubs, I think.

Did anyone notice right after the game when they showed the highlights, they flashed up the UND logo and not the NDSU logo?

NDSU fans are very passionate and being at both teams events for the past couple years, I honestly wish gopher fans would have more of a confidence as opposed to arrogance. NDSU knows they are going to win in football and expect that, and I think that Minnesota fans should be the same way with basketball and football. There's no problem in loving both schools, heck NDSU is 55% Minnesota kids. sdsu is 2-4 vs ndsu with wolters, so on dec 29th they play this year, we will find out then.

NDSU fans are very passionate and being at both teams events for the past couple years, I honestly wish gopher fans would have more of a confidence as opposed to arrogance. NDSU knows they are going to win in football and expect that, and I think that Minnesota fans should be the same way with basketball and football. There's no problem in loving both schools, heck NDSU is 55% Minnesota kids. sdsu is 2-4 vs ndsu with wolters, so on dec 29th they play this year, we will find out then.

There are 4 Minnesota kids on NDSU's bball roster. About 27%. And 36 football players. About 37%.

If you combine both teams it's about 36% Minnesota kids.

Not 55.

Unless you're going by student body. In which case... Why?

Please go away.

Speak for your own fan base their buddy. NDSU football fans have been some of the most arrogant fans that I have encountered in a long time. That's saying a lot when we have to deal with Wisky and Iowa fans.

I have a hand some friends that are NDSU fans, and MAYBE a handful of them are reasonable fans who don't act like a bunch of jerk offs.

Top Bottom