***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA ILLINOIS GAME THREAD ***

Getting lost in all of this is that both teams are playing really active D. I think they're both playing D better than average.

Do you think they practice free throws? Anyone know their total FT % this year? Just curious.

Finally a 1 and 1 make by Coleman...we're about 2 for 12 in the last 3 games.

Hey we're doing pretty good at field goals....oh wait that's out free throw stat line.

That didn't look like much of a foul, but I'll take it.

WE GOTTA MAKE SOME OF THESE FREE THROWS!!!! WE ARE LEAVING WAY TOO MANY POINTS ON THE BOARD!!!!

Unless your name is Coleman, breathing on someone is a foul in this game.

There is no discernable difference between Eddie Johnson and Jim Jackson announcing wise.

We got to figure out our back up big situation this is atrocious.

Get TREVOR OUT no reason for him to be on defense to get his third call a tubby timeout.

I gotta say I love the intensity from our Gophers tonight!

How do they NOT give Au. Hollins a call on that 3?!?!?!

Looks like the starters are going to have to play the whole 2nd half.

Man. These announcers are just gushing over Paul for Illinois. Wow.

Why can none of our bigs handle the ball? Not even talking about dribbling. Just holding the damn ball and making the easy pass without turning it over.

Ingram will not be closing out halves or games any more. What the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#, *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing man up and take control of the ball.

NO WAY should we only be up by 4. Wow. We should be up by 10+. Missed free throws, 2-3 horrible turnovers, and Tubby with his hockey subs in at the beginning.

Top Bottom