***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA ILLINOIS GAME THREAD ***

Eliason with two quick turnovers and failed to box out on the rebound that turned into 3...AWFUL stretch here.

Get Eliason out of there. Looks lost with the offense Tubby is running. I really don't like the 'line change' tubby does. Just my opinion.

I think the thing that will hold us back this year is these line changes. It just doesn't make any sense to me at all. You have to keep at least one or two starters in there at all times.

If there is one thing I dislike about Tubby, it's his line changes. What's wrong with changing in one or two players at a time?

Wow: Eliason. What in the world are you doing?

Elliot is playing literally as badly as a basketball player can play.

Credit to Tubby for putting Trevor back in.

Just because you play a lot of guys doesn't mean you have depth. There are no scorers on that platoon, no one even looking to score. We've got about 7, maybe 8 legitimate players.

Eliason doesn't see the floor the rest of the game.

couldve gotten really ugly really fast there if eliason was in any longer

Just because you play a lot of guys doesn't mean you have depth. There are no scorers on that platoon, no one even looking to score. We've got about 7, maybe 8 legitimate players.

There are scorers, just nobody that can make their own shot.

Chip might play out of control but he'd be a god send on this second unit.

Kudos for Tubby for Benching Eliason...Game is just too fast for him tonight.

Id rather see either Trevor or Rodney stay in with 4 subs if he is going to insist on doing that way. Ingram isn't an instant turnover every time he touches it. This game is way to fast for Elliot. Go with a front line of OTO Trevor and Ingram.

Is it just me, or is Eliason getting worse as the season progresses?!

Way to take it to the hole Trevor! And 1!

Top Bottom